Tuesday 23 April 2013

Bicycle Descriptive Writing

Bicycle is a bi- (also known as two) wheeled vehicle which is environmental friendly. We must ride the bicycle in order to move it.

Well, it was Sunday evening when the story of riding bicycle begun. I and my mom went to the park, riding our own bicycle, so that we don't pollute the environment. This was how my bicycle looks like:
Yes, it was pink, my favorite color! I was really proud to own one. My mom's bicycle was shiny black. I chatted with her while I rode the bicycle, approaching the park. A few minutes later, we arrived that park. We put our bike in the park. Then, I played the swing together with my mom. What a fun thing to do!

An hour has passed and we were on the way home at last. We rode our bicycle through the light breeze after last glance to the park. We arrived home safely and put our bicycle in the usual place, the garage.

No comments:

Post a Comment